Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Semester

New semester equal

new housemate..new roomate..new subject..new lecturer..

First week...
Moving house from block A3 to block B2...
Tired exhausted suggest not to moving house again..
Anyway thanks you Jon,Chun nang,Cheng Rui,Victor, Siau Ching and Kah hui helping us..

Introducing my new housemates
Master room---Hwee Meng, Melissa and i
Middle room--Kah Hui
Single room--Siau Ching
Five girls in one condominium
We are all coursemates.
Wish happiness always stay with us...

A sms was received :" you want to go Genting".
Since all my housemate were going back the first week,
then only i one person would stay in the new condominium....
Therefore, i agreed to go to Genting Highland with my coursemate.
Genting trip was nice.
There were a lot funny and suprising things happend.
hahaha..

Second week,
there was nothing different from previous semester.
sleep, eat and go to the class.
Luckily there are events i can busy with.
So that i wont feel so boring.

Third Week,
there was one incident happend on my roomate in the second week.
So, she have to transfer to Melacca MMU this week.
A talkative girl going to leave us.
I know she have no choice.
So, she gotta leave us.
Hope she will never forget we all in MMU Cyberjaya.
Must keep contact with us, girl.

Something want to tell her.
I will miss ur cooking.
I will miss ur voice.
I will miss u...

Take care...

It is really nice to meet u...

No comments: