Tuesday, December 30, 2008

NICE

I was just slept for two and half hours last night.
Slept at 3am and woke up at 5.30am.
It is due to sleep too much in the previous day.
(12am sleep till 11am then 4pm till 6pm).

Early in the morning i already at living room study.
At 7am, first question my mum ask me " You didn't sleep at all last nite?"
Good question. i answered:"got"
At 8am, my eldest aunt ask me the same question: "You didn't sleep at all last nite?"
nice, i answered again:"got"
After 15 minutes, my second aunt ask me again the question :"You didn't sleep at all last nite?"
hahaha..very nice my answer again :"got"

luckily my dad didn't ask me the question cos he gotta go to work and not talk much to me.
Question come out in my mind.
Why i cant wake up in the morning and study?? is it weird?
or their impression to me is that i am always wake up late in the morning?
But then my sister didn't feel weird because she knows sometimes i will do so. Study in the mid night till morning and sleep at noon. Maybe noon weather very hot, i really can't concentrate in study.

Before this study week, really have a nice Xmas with coursemates. Thanks you. This coming new year eve, where to go to count down? auto city? queensbay?or gurney drive? seem like got fireworks. nice nice. with who to count down the coming of year 2009??

hmm..still considering how. Have to study actually.

Good luck to all in the coming exam.
Happy opening new semester to those people.
Meet u all in chinese new year. hehe.

No comments: