Friday, June 12, 2009

Hope it won't be ended

I was too free just now till I stalked someone's blog who I don't know. Suddenly got a curious and scare of the day when we are graduated. He is graduated and he blog a lot of his college nice memory. It is so memorable and touching. Wish those who are graduated have a bright future and stay fined.

In the blog, he mentions about how was his orientation in the college, how he have fun with his friends, where they always hangout,supper and study together,the first vacation they had been, the most craziest thing they had done together and so on. Like my university friend that graduated create videos to record her nice memories with her uni friends. It is so memorable and touching. haha..I am saying like I am going to graduate.Yeah not now, but it will be in one day soon. Time really flies. Can't imagine how fast is it.

Seriously I have changed a lot after come to university but don't know how to tell. But then University life may be the most memorable in my life???hehe..I think so..

My friend Ms. Ooi Chien Hui, grad lo...hahaha..wish all the best to you. After a few years wait you give me "red boom" la...hahaha...can marry after few years...

Going to start our Delta year soon. Wish all the best to all of you...^^

No comments: