Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Friendship....

Friend: person who can share our secret...we need friend all the time...

"It is rare that you meet someone who with that first smile becomes your friend.
Someone who knows nothing about you one day and all your secret thoughts the next."



''Friends always stick together''


Sad Story:
Unfortunately, i am not good in managing the relationship between friends...

Because there are a lot of SOMETIMES:
Sometimes i ignore my friends' feeling...
Sometimes i do not abide by my promise..
Sometimes i treat friends coldly...
Sometimes i am easy get angry..
Sometimes i am too proud of myself...
Sometimes i do some stupid things...
Sometimes i talk too much nonsense...
Sometimes i am WEIRD...
Sometimes.....

Apologize to all of you...


On the other hand, i am lucky to have friends who know me very well....
they can tolerate my bad habits...
i am so lucky to know u all...
thanks you so much...
i am trying to change my bad habits...

One proverb: a leopard never changes his spots...
but i will try to change...

No comments: