Sunday, May 25, 2008

start recording my melody

1st BLOG~~~

sInce my sister start her college study n my bro is having his holidays in KL...
i m too boring till got the idea to create my own blog...haha..
my sister have it since last nov 2007..
i oly create it now..feel myself OUTDATED..
yaya i m always outdated than others...
i dun like to b INNOVATER..hahaha
thats y....hehe

I m having my 3 weeks holidays...yeah yeah..
but compare with my frenz holidays , mine is too short...
my local u frenz got 2 to 3 months holidays...wowo..
mayb it is too long...but i like it...hehe..jealous of them...

after struggling against the final exam, finally i can relax..
bt unluckily i did vy bad in this finals..
i cannot blame anyone in stead of myself..
i m wasting too much time ON9...
i din concentrate in study...all my FAULT...

tIme paSses very faSt, i finished my first year degree n going to 2nd year..
wowo, soon graduate d...haha..
16 jUne will start my gamma year 1st sem...
moving to new condo..
hope to hv a new happy life with my new housemates n roomies...

going to Singapore n Redang this holiday..
haha..it is nice..
bt it needs MONEY...hahaha..
hope i can enjoy my trip nicely...

3 comments:

c!-!ie\/\/ s!-!i said...

shi yun...welcome to blog world..hehe..enjoy..
:-)

-shi yun- said...

haha..yaya..cos too boring stay at home..then got the idea to create a blog...

LexLex said...

wa...
seems like got ppl also read a lot of blog wo... both of u too free until ntg else to do?