Saturday, July 26, 2008

Praying

I received a news just now...
My grandma had a surgery on her heart this morning...
Actually she already stay in hospital since Monday...
Nobody tell me...
Until tonight...

Dad told me that everything going well...
Surgery success...
Grandma is alright...
So that i only feel relieve...

Grandma still weak...
Need to rest more...
Hope she can recover soon...
Going back next week....
See you next week,grandma...

Take care...
We always be with you...

Praying...

3 comments:

Aenbiarshy said...

Dont' worry ya~~ Everything will be all rite!!!
Your Grandma is a good person, i think the god will bless her de.......
Don't be defeated by your worries and sadness leh~~~
Must Smile always o.....

Gambatek.

c!-!ie\/\/ s!-!i said...

shi yun,hope your grandma get well soon...

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that your grandma is all right. However, like it or not, everyone in this world will pass away sooner or later. I will die one day