Friday, August 1, 2008

Touching...

'' I'll never stop loving you,
But just stopped to showing it.
If loving you is wrong,
I never want to be right anymore.''

it sound like break with someone...
haha..but dun misunderstanding of it...
It didn't happen on me...

Just now i suddenly found it in my small notebook...
So i got the feeling to blog it out...
Seriously I really forgot how and where i get this...
Anyway dont't think too much...hahaha..

Still got another nice poem that my friend told me before.

''The furthest distance in the world
Is not between life and death
But when I stand in front of you
Yet you don't know that I love you ''

Chinese Version:

世界上最遥远的距离
不是生与死
而是我就站在你面前
你却不知道我爱你

This poem actually got many paragraphs
I only get the first paragraph...

This poem also sound like sad love poem...
Seriously you may use it for expressing your love to someone you love...
Hope you will success let he/she knows u love him/her...

Hope all always happy together...

No comments: