Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Midterm Break

How's my midterm break?
it should be relaxing,enjoying...

Unfortunately,
it is boring,boring and boring...
I need to study for 3 exams
and do my assingment as well...

Let firgure out what can i do everyday...
Morning,
breakfast, read newspaper,start to study (mostly i will wake up at 11am)
Afternoon,
lunch,watch tv,on9, study
Night,
dinner,watch tv,on9,study (same with what noon's activities)

How bored am i ?

Look into my study this few days....
There are only study materials always be with me...

Who are they?
1)Highlighter

Five Colourful Highlighter

I have used these five colours for my highlighter since form 4 or form 5...
Light orange is the colour i like the most...

Previously i like to play with the highlighter..
How did i play with them?
In fact,it is not special instead stupid...

i highlighted the notes one row by one row with different colour followed by a sequence...
blue-->green-->yellow-->light orange-->pink
continue by
blue-->green-->yellow-->light orange-->pink
mostly i did it in the tuition class
therefore,my tuition notes were colourful...

I did it again just now...
Owing to one word...''BORING''
But not following the sequence...
Nowadays i like freestyle...hehe...

2) Blue and Black Ballpen, Eraser and Mechanical pencil
I like to use this brand of the ballpen because it is smooth when you write...
I like the this brand of eraser because it is soft enough...
While the mechanical pencil...
I bought it with two of my best friends,they bought different colour from mine...
Seriously these four "fellow" main purpose is to help me in doing notes...

3) Electronic Dictionary

'He' is important to me....
Due to my poor english, i need it when i study...
'he' help me translate english to chinese, chinese to english as well as malay to english....
'he' is so nice...
On the other hand,if i am bored of study, 'he' will provides games to me...
'he' is really nice...

4) 6 years old laptop


This 6 years old uncle,
work very slow...
Because he has only 20GB space of harddisk, 512MB RAM or mayb lesser...hahaha...
Forgive him since he still can read my lecture notes and connect to internet...
I am blogging using this uncle too...haha..

Luckily,
My extra activities may be shopping,watch movie and yam cha..

Thats all my midterm break story.
Happy holidays...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mid-term break don't have to study 1... Even if you do, you won't be able to focus. Better to play and rest cukup2 during mid-term break, then after the break hantam the books kau2. That is if you have time after the mid-term break la... gg