Thursday, August 14, 2008

~S K R O W E R I F~

Dun feel weird with ur eyes when you read the title of this post. Actually you may try to read from the back.Yes, it is fireworks..i am addicted to write backward the words recently. Mayb it is because of my weird behavior to encourage me to love something weird.

12/8 -- it was a day i wish to have long time ago. I have never imagine my best friends will come to cyberjaya to see me..I was waiting for yesterday for about one year. Anyway thanks you 'kw' come to kl , so that my 'busy' friend 'kc' only will come to cyberjaya. On the other hand, i really paiseh of you all because need to travel from PJ to cyberjaya. Normally it take about 50 minutes but you all took about 2 hours because of the traffic jam. By the way, it is worth... Owing to the pretty nice FIREWORKS. Although i had a trouble in the afternoon, all were over. I really feel very happy after meet you all. Thanks you so much...

It is a short update. Wont make it long because it is still in exam period. SY dun have too much time to blog. Oh ya, i have changed my layout. Is it nice??

Good luck to all in exam.

This Saturday -- Fireworks come again in putrajaya...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!! ENO EM MORF NRAEL UOY

-shi yun- said...

ahahah...al dneirf ru morf nrael i...ononon

Anonymous said...

..al rorrim a deen i..ed siht ekil epyt ot em hcaet uoy