Thursday, September 4, 2008

pEnang...

It has been long time i didn't update my blog. Actually it is due to tests, assignments, club's activities. Five fireworks shows, Kuala Selangor Trip, Blood Donation Drive,Presentation all is over. Yeah, i want to go back to butterworth. I want eat laksa. I want go shopping. Sad story that I am sick recently, serious cough make me have a more stronger desire to go back butterworth. I believe that home sweet home will cure my sickness. While missing hometown, I post some penang photo which i took in mid term break.

Penang Bridge is under construction

Nice Penang View especially to who want to go for our penang trip

Nice photo with my ''driver'' -- My sister in Sushi King. We are in the mirror.

This Semester Break, our penang trip. Proposal will be done soon. Be patient...
Hope to have a nice trip with you all.

No comments: