Friday, September 19, 2008

Nice weekend in Bangi

Since my best friend busy with his boyfriend, she seldom calls me or asks me go her house. Anyway she break with that stupid guy already, so that she called me to ask me go her house and go to the Pesta Tanglung which is organized by UKM as well. Seriously I also want to go to see her very long time ago. Finally I had the chance.

Before went to Bangi, I went to have dim sum breakfast at Cheras with housemates and coursemates total 9 person. It was a adventure morning, we lost the way to go back cyberjaya (i want to go to KTM station)(Dont's take winson car) just kidding seriously not his fault. Finally, we also got the way.

Reach ukm's ktm station and wait Chun Wah fetch me go their house at about 12pm. The first sentence he asked me was that" Is it you are cheated by Bee Lan to come to UKM?" Why he ask like that? It is because he know that Bee Lan will busy doing homework and no time to bother me. But anyway i had a nice weekend with you all.

We went for lunch and Billion (a supermarket) at noon. We went by motorcycle. 3 guys and 2 girls took motorcycle under the sun. Seriously it is really hot. More worse is that i become dark. It is a sad story. We went to Pesta Tanglung which is in Kajang at night by motorcycle again (due to car's owner not at home). Sunday whole day at home (noon-too hot so don't want to travel by motorcycle, night- want to go kajang satay but it is raining so cannot go out).

The funniest thing is have fun with Bee Lan's housemate (pang pang and chor chor). They are really funny.That day in msn chor chor ask bee lan to ask me whether got miss them or not. My answer is yes. Owing to I haven't finish playing with both of you. I no worries of it because I still have many chances to go to your house. I also have long time din chat with Bee Lan (one of my best friends, we know each other since primary school). We really chat much because we long time didn't meet already. Another reason is that she had met many special incidents. Besides that, their house is double-storey house. It makes me have the feeling in my hometown's house. It is nice and comfortable.

I really have fun with you all. Bee, wish you all the best especially your next love story...Thanks you for the nice weekend. Meet you in Butterworth.

No comments: