Monday, March 16, 2009

Do nothing

Will you waste your time by doing nothing??
I wonder why I am doing so..I like it??
-Doing nothing by just "luan luan" think of something.
-Doing nothing by being in dreamy state, does not notice what is happening around me.
-Doing nothing by falling into a reverie about something had happened to me recently, long time ago or going to happen in the future time.
-Doing nothing means doing something useless? unreality? nonsense?

One more wasting time habit
SLEEPING
I love it. I had been tagged as the NAP LOVER. Yes, I am totally agreed. I am being called as a PIG because I love to sleep. I am very thin but being called as a pig.

I can sleep so suddenly. Let me tell you how is it. Study till half suddenly go in the room then sleep. My roommate thought I go to toilet doing "business" Oh, she shocked when saw me was sleeping. At hometown, mum always ask me that am I come back sleep instead of study?
Some more
I even can online chatting or surf net till the half way. Tired le...go sleep a while. So boring le...go sleep lo... That's TSY!!! Tan Sleep Yun??? wowo~~ NICE.

One word to describe me LAZY.
-You are lazy so you hope not to do anything but nothing.
-You are lazy so you hope can sleep much. Sleep means do nothing. haha.

That's my assumption and perhaps my conclusion of the reason I like to do nothing as well as sleeping.

8 comments:

kokhong said...

U win d.. Ur laziness is rated A+ d.. PIG..

cindylsy said...

pig yun pig yun pig yun... adik stalking by~~

catherine said...

haha...u really win dy, sleeping queen...

c!-!ie\/\/ s!-!i said...

haha..I would said that sleeping is the way of resting for us to go further..just because I like to sleep too..sleep till alarm also cant wake me up sometimes..hehe..:-)

-shi yun- said...

nkh~~ yeah, i got an A+..seriously i nvr get it..thx the the A+..:P

sy~~ adik..pig yun pula..adui u jangan noti lo..later ur pet kena buli then u will know...adik ni budak budak tapi jahat...panggil ayahmu pukul ur "pet pet"..hahaha..

cat~~ hey sleeping queen?? sleeping beauty oso can...haha..kidding..i am not qualified to b a beauty...sleeping pig la~~~hahaha..

cs~~ yeah..finally sleep yun get another best sleeping partner...chiew sleep!!! not bad le this name...haha..

Aenbiarshy said...

Sleeping pig + Sleeping beauty = Beautiful sleeping Pig???
Hahahaha~~ go and sleep ya^^
But it is really a good method in spending our time....

kokhong said...

NONO!!!
We should call ShiYun "Sleeping BAG".. Hahaha!!!
How? I win d onot? =p

Btw.. really jarang AFC No 1 2 3 4 5 all comment in a same blog for non-AFC stuff.. NICE!!!

-shi yun- said...

cp~ wow..wow...i dunwan beautiful..normal can d...:P oh..sleep reli nice especially on rainy day...haha

nkh~~ win ur head..SB = sleeping beauty..haha..dunwan slepping bag..:P
cos i seldom leave comment make it jarang 5 of us all comment together..no.5 fault...hahaha...