Sunday, April 12, 2009

2 twenty 2

Last tuesday: 7 april my 22nd birthday..
Thanks for the celebration by my coursemates + housemates.
Thanks for the birthday song by RC friends, Bee and her housemates.
Thanks for all the wishes..
Thanks "YOU" for the celebration and the present...

Seriously time really flies. I am now 22 years old. I am start getting nagging much. Is it a sign of a aunty?? hehe...
Aunty who like to nag to her children like my mum...hehe..but then now getting lesser being nagged by her because I am not in Butterworth most of the time. Moreover, I am a 22 years old adult..no need being nagged somemore.

2 exams is coming on this week..BDS on tuesday and FSA on wednesday.. Keeping rushing FSA assignment this 2 days. Ganbatte everyone...

This week I also keep busy with the 22nd blood donation drive...13-16th ( Monday to Thursday) come and donate blood at FIT Glassroom.. A drop of blood, a gift of life..

12/4 which is tomorrow, actually I want to go to Sungai Buloh for a visit. But then not yet finish assignment and I need to study for my 2 coming exam. I decide not to go..Sorry my housemates, KH and SC ya..

2am - right now I was just finish editing 75% of my FSA assignment..Plan to continue tomorrow...And going to sleep~~~

Good Nitez...

No comments: