Sunday, October 17, 2010

Friendliness

I went to Alor Star and Jitra for my food hunting trip. I have discovered that a nice thing in the town. There is Friendliness. I am not friendly in fact.

The sense of friendliness is stronger in small town than the big city. When they come to the market, they could just say hi to everyone who they know. They treat each other like their family members.
The fact that I know, my food hunting trip-mates are friendly always. ^^ Thanks for the trip and hoping for the next one.

Of cause they love Butterworth's food as I do. We had about 6 to 7 meals per days. It was killing us. Luckily, it was only a 2 days' trip. Keep your promise and come Butterworth again!! I will definitely feed you all become fat. :)

People said traveling gains a lot of things. Undeniably, it is yes.
Even I went to North of Malaysia, we are same conversing in Hokkien, but there is something different.
I went to China and Hong Kong, we are Chinese, but we are not having the same culture.


Sadly, my food hunting trip-mates don't like some Penang people. And I know why you guys don't like them. Forgive us because we are born in different culture, environment. (This is not an excuse) Somehow, just see their good, forget their bad.

Looking forward for the photos.

No comments: