Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Belated Malacca Trip post

Due to after Malacca trip, we were in study week and then exam. I was lack of time to blog. I am having holidays now, so I have a lot of time to blog. Seriously it had been more than one month ago, so I won’t blog it too details. It will be very brief. Sorry ya. For excuse, I post the photo which I have edited. It may be not really nice but it has some different. Hope you all will like it.

First stop in Seremban, we had breakfast in Shin Yi hometown. It was the famous and nice “LaoShuFun”.

LaoShuFun + WanTan. This is the prettiest photo that i have edited. The rest photo are just "ma ma"(cantonese) only. Oh ya, when my housemate-kah hui saw this photo and said it like food catalogue.haha.how do u think?


After having nice breakfast, we continue our way to Malacca. Next stop is MMU Malacca. In my opinion, MMU Malacca is nothing much different from MMU Cyberjaya. But seriously MMU Cyberjaya prettier. I prefer MMU Malacca’s library which is three storeys.

After wasted time in MMU Malacca, all of us are already hungry. Yeah, we departed to have lunch in a chicken rice restaurant – “HeJi”. I had tried the chicken rice before, so didn’t expect too much on it already. But it is still nice.

Our first group photo in "HeJi".

Yummy~~

Then we walk- walk in Jonker Street, it is really very hot. Then four of them buy ice stick instead of me. This is because I had cough at the moment. It was a sad story for me.

We had cendol at a stall which is opposite the red house. In such hot weather, we need some cold drink.
Malacca is so called a historical city; therefore, we must visit to some historical building such as Red House and A Famosa. The important thing to do of course is photo taking. Enjoy the following photo.




We went shopping and went back to Jonker Street again. Our final stop was Satay Celup.

That's all my Malacca one day trip. Thanks you my tour guide - Sushi and of course my tourmates - Jia Yun , Chit Pei and Kok Hong. When will be our next one day trip?? hehe..

Yeah yeah, finish my belated brief Malacca trip post. Looking forward for Penang trip post.hehe..Be patient because I haven't finish get all the photo.

No comments: