Friday, October 17, 2008

Update updatE

Yeah yeah, finally I have time to update my blog. One couple (Chienz and sp) was complaining me so long time didn't update blog. I am now updating my blog. Hehe. After one month of struggling with study for final exam, finally I end my exam today. I am going back Butterworth by tomorrow. Seriously time really flies. I am going to enter to 2nd year 2nd semester. Oh, I should not think of it, let me enjoy my 3 weeks holiday first. It has been very long time I didn't update blog, actually got many thing to blog. Be patient for my next blog, next next blog, next next next blog and next next next next.....

Plan for my holidays, at first there is Penang trip with my coursemates. We go eat "ho liao" in Penang. Hope all of you can enjoy of the trip.

I really need a well and nice rest after the Penang trip. Everyday sleep, eat and watch. Haha. It is so relax. My blog won’t end here. I had taken three nice Cyberjaya view from my Cyberia unit. I took the photo when I was too boring of study. Cyberjaya got nice view but don’t have nice food and entertainment. On the other hand, MMU Cyberjaya’s friends all are nice also.Attaching with three nice view - Evening view , noon view and raining view( but can't see the rain). Aiya my camera quality not good. haha..paise..

I like the first photo - evening view. wow..it is really nice. :P

Happy holidays to all...

No comments: