Sunday, October 26, 2008

Surprising Birthday

On 8 oct 2008 is my best friend bee lan 21st birthday, I never think of that I did a surprise for her. I was in exam period, and I celebrated with her.

On 7 oct, after bke exam I went to Bangi to give her a surprise. Before that, I already had a nice plan with Chun Wah to give her a super surprise celebration. At about 10pm, I reached Bangi, I was hiding in bee’s coursemate house at first. Seriously when at noon, she called me and I told her I am not going to find her as well. So, she didn’t know I will celebrate her 21st birthday. She thought I really won't celebrate with her.

At 12am, our surprising birthday celebration plan starting. Her housemates also pretend don’t want to celebrate with her. At the beginning, she really felt sad and disappointed. A touching moment starts when I took the cake and came out from a room for her. Seriously a funny incident happen, how come I was more touching than bee??haha..Between she was so surprised that I came and celebrated with her since I told her I won’t come in the afternoon. Something not perfect, they forgot to take photo of the touching moment.

So, we went to McD to take some photo.
nice photo with bee's coursemates and housemates
Attention to bee's motion - reason we take the next photo

We did bee's "zhao pai" motion - smile till can't see the eyes and both of your hands put at both sides

Love you, gal...
We still owe you a big present..What you want??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you and miss you dear, this is really the most surprise birthday for me. Dont know how long we can be friend, time that we together becamo less and less after we get in university...Hope that we can be friend forever no matter how is our future, frienship forever

-shi yun- said...

dont't know how long we can be friend?? haha..the answer is forever and ever..hope u c u soon gal.Good luck in your coming exam...