Monday, October 27, 2008

<<魔杰座>> << Capricorn >>

Capricorn is Jay Chou’s 9th album. I am most definitely his fans since his first album. I was looking forward for a long time for this 9th album. His previous album is really very nice, so I was expecting much more on this 9th album. Although it has a little bit disappointed but I still like almost all the songs.

The following are the songs include in his 9th album:

1. 龙战骑士/Long Zhan Qi Shi/Dragon-Riding Warrior
2. 给我一首歌的时间/Gei Wo Yi Shou Ge De Shi Jian/Give Me Time to Sing This Song
3. 蛇舞/She Wu/Snake Dance
4. 花海/Hua Hai/Flower Sea
5. 魔术先生/Mo Shu Xian Sheng/Master Magician
6. 说好的幸福呢/Shuo Hao De Xing Fu Ne/What About the Happiness We Promised Each Other?
7. 兰亭序/Lan Ting Xu/Preface to the Poems Composed at the Orchid Pavilion
8. 流浪诗人/Liu Lang Shi Ren/Homeless Poet
9. 时光机/Shi Guang Ji/Time Machine
10. 乔克叔叔/Qiao Ke Shu Shu/Uncle Joker
11. 稻香/Dao Xiang/Fragrant Rice

The song titles with blue colour are my most favourite songs, especially the "Shuo Hao De Xing Fu Ne". I immediately like this song as soon as I first listen to it. It is really a nice love song. In addition, I has changed my blog’s song to "Shuo Hao De Xing Fu Ne" and "Ge Wo Yi Shou Ge De Shi Jian". They are really nice.

Besides, the song titles with light purple colour are my favourite songs also. A clown-related song "Mo Shu Xian Sheng" which Jay is singing in his "cute" voice. Seriously I like cute Jay. :P Another clown-related song "Qiao Ke Shu Shu", I also like this song especially the part his sing with falsetto. "Dao Xiang" is a meaningful song. There is a pause in this song, Jay put there on purpose. The rest also not bad, so I am not going to give comment one by one. You listen then can know how is it.

The rest two songs are not bad, but maybe I am not really like this type of song. So, they are only my third category favourite songs. Actually the "She Wu" is nice.

Below are the additional Jay Chou picture with magician look.


Jay rocks...
I will support Jay Chou forever...

No comments: