Saturday, January 17, 2009

COOL

I woke up at 7 this morning due to an important thing about the car that I need to tell dad and mum. Nice that I got scold at first because of driving out late at night. haha. But then luckily I drove so my cousin them won't meet a trouble this morning when they go work.

The incident is like that:
Yesterday 12am I suddenly felt like want to eat cheesy wedges so got the plan to drive through. Luckily chienz went with me. If not i really don't know what to do for the thrilling incident. Tangki air bocor dah. The temperature meter increase till hot level. COOL n dangerous. Luckily that time we already reached KFC. Then we bought a bottle of mineral water and by the time a water host was in front of my car, so lucky. So we kept letting the car drink water then drove back.

Actually yesterday evening, when my cousin drove the car back I already discover the smell like something is burning. But then I didn't notice that it is came from the car. Just feel COOL that why my counsin didn't discover the temperature meter is higher than the normal level. Luckily I am safe. Chienz, really paiseh la you just want to accompany go buy but then let you meet such horrible incident. haha. Anyway thanks you.

Must remember don't drive alone at mid night. wowo dangerous. Friends, when wanna invite me go yam cha don't be so late. But seriously I don't care actually, just wanna be more careful. :P It is really a NICE experience for my holidays. haha.

Car bring for repairing. NO laksa and shopping today already. It need to repair for more than 1 week. haha. my holidays just can stay at home. nice. :(

Happy holidays to all~~~

6 comments:

~sQ~ said...

which car??
the car which ages more than 13??
ur cousin is like this 1 lar...
drove the car like his own car...
but wont care about it's condition 1....
used to it!!
kakakakz..

c!-!ie\/\/ s!-!i said...

shi yun,luckily everything is alright...godbless...driving really need to be alert anytime...especially those special smell or even sound..hehe..I already got the phobia whenever I heard of any weird sound...:-)
enjoy holidays at home sweet home still nice..cheers !!!

-shi yun- said...

@sq yes the old car..haha..dangerous le..then next saturday i think will late to fetch u mayb..cos dunno the car finish repairing or not lo..hmm

@cs haha..i know u got the phobia..so ready gotta alert anytime.ok..happy holidays la..hehe..c u 2 weeks later..haha..

~sQ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~sQ~ said...

saturday, they already OFF ma..
so got car already lar...
u tell mum and dad earlier la..
then they ma wont drive out 8997 lo...
dont let me wait so long la..
aiyo....

-shi yun- said...

haha..okok..i will tell later..next sat still got sales??oh ya,ur bro today went shopping d..he bought a nice shirt n a nice short pant..i tmr will go pacific with him i think..we go buy first ya..haha...