Saturday, January 31, 2009

Semester Break

My holidays going to end by this Sunday...One thing really nice is that AFC so fast got activity on this Sunday. This 2nd year 2nd semester break really passed very fast.Actually I should have 24days holidays but I only can rest at home for only 12days. Half of my holidays spend on travelling. Travelling is nice but tired sometimes when sit on the car or bus for a long time.

For the first travel which is on the first week of my holidays (12 Jan), I went to Cameron Highland + Ipoh + Teluk Intan trip with my course mates - Chiew Shi , Chit Pei , Kok Hong and Shin Yi. This trip is really NICE and memorable. Our friendship become stronger till can know what we want to talk or do the next step even though without said out anything.
Cameron Highland for me actually is nothing to do but then after went with them, I want to have a conclusion if we can ss then no matter travel at where we also very SYOK. haha.
Ipoh has many nice food and cave. We only stay in Ipoh for 1 day so haven’t finishes tried all the food. Thanks Jackie bringing us went to eat so many nice foods.
Teluk Intan a small town but we can ss and took many photos. haha. Nice experience to visit to KH dad factory. hehe.
I will upload some photo but if want to know more about the trips can refer to chit pei and kok hong blog. hehe. I am not going to post the full version blog like them. We will have more trips coming. Looking forward for our next, next next, next next next trips...
smile~~ on the half way to CH. We stopped at the water fall.
Old boh tea~~ Closed on that day. Luckily got 2 person at there to help us to take photo. Cold weather. Can see the thick fog behind...natural air-con
Cold night with hot and nice steamboat.
morning morning go visit cactus.
Before leave the hotel, take a photo..
A weird photo in MARDI.
Stopped at the half way going to Boh tea center because we saw 2 person taking photo there. Shun bian ask them take for us.hehe.
Boh tea cafe.
Meet up with Jackie and Melissa. Must have a group photo. In a special old lift.
On the roof of the kellie's castle. only me 1 person tak takut sun.haha.
The front door of kellie's castle.
A group photo taken in KH dad factory. Hey that uncle not his father, just a worker.
Menara Condong TI. Weird photo. Sit randomly.
SS time~~~Bye bye TI go back BW...

After the trip on 15 Jan, I went back Butterworth and have a nice rest but actually need to kemas room and do some housecores. One thing cannot miss is shopping. I sure cannot miss the CNY sales. Seriously if got more money I still want to go to shop again and again.

The third week of my holidays is the Chinese New Year week. I only have 2 days of my CNY in Butterworth. I cannot meet all my friends. Sad. I need to wait next holidays. Then Chu 3 went travel with family. Seriously it is really tired we depart from Butterworth pass by Kedah and then travel to Kelantan,Terengganu,Kuantan then finally Selangor. If want to totally up the state which I travelled in this holidays it could be 6 states. Haha. After I get the photos I will have a brief post of this trip. hehe.

It is 2nd year 3rd semester. Time really flies. How come so fast?? Maybe happy time will pass very fast. haha. In the new semester, I hope to do my thing that I have to do well and prefect. I have to work harder to get better result that I wish to get. If can have more outing, maybe not bad. hehe.

Happy Chinese New Year~~ till Chu 15 ma ^o^
Happy moo moo year~~~

No comments: